Think you would be a great fit with the Cutis Team? Contact us today – we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
EXPERIENCED LASER TECHNICIAN / MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN
We are seeking an energetic, experienced laser technician to join our cosmetic dermatology and surgery practice. We are looking for someone who understands and values the customer service components of our practice and enjoys interacting with our cosmetic patients.
The position will require a multifaceted, team approach as the successful candidate will work closely with our physicians, office manager and other clinic staff.
The position will require the successful candidate to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Cosmetic consultations
- Developing and recommending treatment plans
- Product recommendations/applications of SkinCeuticals skin care products
- Booking patient appointments
- Patient retention practices
- Business development skills
- Basic computer competency required (Microsoft Office, Telus)
Technical skills required for advanced laser treatments:
- Fraxel® laser system
- Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser
- Halo Pro
- Nano Laser Peel
- Clear Scan Nd:YAG
- IPL treatments
- Thermage® treatments
- Light Sheer laser hair removal
- Isolaz® acne treatments
- Clear & Brilliant® laser
- Chemical peels
3 + years experience preferred.
DISCLAIMER: Individual outcomes, results and number of treatments recommended may vary based on individual patient needs, medical history, and circumstances. Cutis Cosmetic & Laser Centre cannot guarantee exact or permanent results or cures.