Photoaging is premature skin aging resulting from prolonged & repeated exposure to UVA & UVB rays. This also includes tanning beds.
Over time the skin reacts to this in various ways…decrease in elasticity which causes sagging skin, an increase in wrinkles, pigmentation (freckles, brown spots), uneven skin tone and skin cancer.
We can prevent this in our youth by regular use of sunscreen, but if damage has already occurred Cutis has several treatment options.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50 Mineral sunscreen is applied daily before exposure.
- Phloretin CF Vitamin C serum – the most powerful antioxidant available protects against UV damage and premature aging. It neutralizes free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis and helps with skin brightening.
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense improves discolorations including stubborn dark spots, post-acne marks, and evens skin tone. It’s a Hydroquinone FREE Serum used daily to prevent and protect.
- BBL (Broad Band Light) treatment reduces unwanted age/sun spots, red spots and small facial veins leaving your skin smooth and bright.
- Halo resurfacing laser reduces years of damage; targeting brown spots, rough texture, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers (hyaluronic acid) can be injected to restore areas of volume loss and create a smoother contour. They can also be used to reduce some deep lines.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin relax muscles that create frown lines or creases in the skin.
By combining treatments with medical grade skin care you will maintain and optimize your fabulous results
Suzanne, Medical Aesthetician
Michelle, Medical Aesthetician
DISCLAIMER: Individual outcomes, results and number of treatments recommended may vary based on individual patient needs, medical history, and circumstances. Cutis Cosmetic & Laser Centre cannot guarantee exact or permanent results or cures.